Friday, December 3, 2010

Milestones

The week after Thanksgiving proved to be very momentous week for our family!
1. We packed away all of Carson's newborn clothes...which I know should have happened forever ago, but I knew it would make me cry and was prolonging it as long as possible! Of course, to make me laugh, I made him try on everything again....even if it didn't come close to fitting!
2) At 8 1/2 months old, he finally started sleeping in his own room, I know again should of happened forever ago, but this one really made me cry! He slept perfectly, barely moved, and loved his new bed! But of course, like a crazy loon, I watched his baby montior all through the night....pathetic I know!
3) He started crawling......EVERYWHERE!!! I have learned to keep pants on him no matter what, because he's crawling so fast he's getting rug burn and scrapes! He loves it though, and especially loves getting into everything!
4) He also cut 2 TEETH!!!! Which I doubt I will ever be able to get a picture of, until they grow in a bit!

5) He's started to pull to stand, and stand without assistance! I need to take a picture of that and I will post it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment