Saturday, May 1, 2010

I wish I was crazy

For me, one of the best joy's of motherhood is my alone time that I have with Carson during our 5 a.m. feedings. For those of you who know how much I hate waking up, I know that will come as a great surprise! Yesterday morning started a little differently than normal though, I got everything ready and started feeding him and he peed all over me, so I set him down went a changed my shorts and then continued feeding. While burping him he got spit up all over my shirt, thus resulting in yet another wardrobe change. He woke up again around 5 hours later and after I fed him and changed him I was carrying him back into the living room when he peed all over me AGAIN! A few hours later I was changing him on the couch, and as I was getting everything ready I thought to myself 'wow, I really am going insane, I'm now imagining that he's peeing on me'. I thought I was crazy because he was set about a foot away from me, until I looked down at him.

It seems that yesterday I couldn't escape it! :)
and don't worry since then we have steamed cleaned our couch....

No comments:

Post a Comment