Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting ready for Carson to come!

Wednesday night The Beal's started arriving anticipating that Carson would come on his actual due date (no surprise that he didn't)! It started off with Terry forcing me to walk around the block in an attempt to encourage Carson to hurry up- despite the walk, the weekend gave us some of the best memories ever! Not only did Terry tile our bathroom but Niters, Darbs, and Shelbs spent the entire weekend cleaning (and organizing) my entire house!!! And when I say clean, I mean to Nita's and Darbs' standards- Nita even steamed my window seals! She became obsessed!


But I have the best in-laws ever and although Carson didn't come it was a weekend filled with hilarious memories that I wouldn't trade for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment